Sunday, October 10, 2010

my dream... my hope... my wish...


every people in thiz world ,
i think , must have a dream...
a wish...
a hope...
that they really want to achieve in their life...
their short life, basically... =)

as for me ,
my wishes , my dreams , my hopes...
sometimes, changes in every single day in this life...

as today , 10.10.10...
the beautifull date & day for me in this life...
coz never know if i'm still alive for the next date ,
11.11.11 =)

This is my 1st wish & i hope i can realise this dream...

1) BUNGEE JUMP!

This is the things that i really want to do..
why & why , i dont have answer for it...
i just like...
want to do it...
just for me & myself, alive =)

WHAT IS BUNGEE JUMP??? =)
hehehehehe ! let's explore!




ARE YOU REAAAAAADDDDYYYYY!!!!


YIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIII!


YUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUU!!!


I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




HOPE IT WILL BE SO SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I HOPE I CAN ACHIEVE THIS DREAM BEFORE 1st of February 2011 =)

so this is for this night ,
10.10.10 =)

next , will be updating =)

z.o.z.o!

-z7-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keh2..dasat ar..
tp game ni mmg best..cayalarr..
peAce!!