Thursday, December 18, 2008

1st Snow

at the first snow
why do i always sway?
why does my heart always lower shuddering
my each and every day i don't know when it will end...

why do i wander restlesly?
why do the words i want to say pile up?
love and fate and even destiny...
all lose meaning with the word goodbye...

the wind that passed by you..
by chance, will it pass by me?...
i merely push out my respectful feelings...

collasping at first snow...
my insufficient heart...
is always like a fool...
and causes me to shed tears...

why are things slowly dumming away?
why is my heart slowly beginning to hurt?
a deeply cut sigh, even could tears...
are useless in front of goodbye...

the wind that passed by me...
by chance, will it pass by you?...
i merely push out my respectful feelings...

collasping at first snow...
my fragile heart pains and i turn to look again...

if this snow stops,will this heart be able to rest?...
will it disappear like the scattering snow...

visiting like the returning season...
memories of you...
will they be able to continue into the next life too??

No comments: